If you’re looking for the perfect mild entry into the world of kratom then Green Borneo kratom is the perfect answer. In this Green Borneo kratom review, you’re going to learn exactly why it’s the perfect beginner’s kratom.
We will talk about the spectrum of Green Borneo kratom effects you can achieve, the dosage range to get those effects, and how tolerable it is.
You’ll also learn about how Green Vein Borneo kratom compares to Red Borneo, as well as three-pointers on places you can buy 100% pure and fresh Green Borneo.
Where Green Vein Borneo Kratom Fits In
White kratom is all about energy, mentally and physically. The higher the dose, the more you’ll have. It will be combined with positivity and increasing happiness and at high doses a rush that’s out of control.
Red kratom is the opposite. You’ll get calmness, all the way up to sedation. You’ll get pain relief, you’ll feel really chilled out, confident calm, but in control until the dose gets very high.
Green kratom sits in the middle, it’s where Green Borneo sits. You’ll get some of the energy, the cognitive benefits, but you also feel calm, but not as much as you will on red kratom. You will not get much pain relief until you take a high dose. So it’s a middle ground kratom that is perfect for when you want some calmness, but when you also want that balanced with energy and focus.
Green Borneo Kratom Effects
Green Borneo kratom is one of the milder kratom strains. Unless you take a very high dose then you’ll get a nicely balanced range of Green Borneo kratom effects as follows:
- At a low dose, Green Vein Borneo kratom effects will deliver physical and cognitive energy. You’ll feel sharper, stronger, more confident. You’ll feel more in control, more alert. You’ll have bags of energy and you’ll get more done. But you’ll feel quite chilled out.
- At a medium dose, Green Borneo kratom effects start to get stronger, but not as strong as white or red at the same dose. The energy mentally and physically will increase, and some of the focus will vanish even though you are alert and lucid. You’ll feel confident, happy, but still chilled out.
- At a high dose, Green Borneo delivers real happiness. Not overwhelming, and you’ll still feel in control, but you’ll feel absolutely brilliant. You’ll still feel confident and lucid, but you won’t be focused. You’ll also feel really chilled out but at the cost of some of your ability to do stuff.
- At a very high dose, Green Borneo kratom effects are a rush of delicious energy and happiness. But it will be tempered by calmness as well. You’ll get some pain relief, you’ll feel really chilled out, but you’ll be upbeat, positive, full of energy, up for anything. For some people, this can be too much, but if you want to be the life and soul of the party, then this could be the way to go.
Green Borneo Kratom Dosage
Because Green Borneo kratom is quite mild, you’ll need to take a high dose to get up to those top-level effects we just talked about, should you actually want to.
In terms of the Green Borneo kratom dosage you need for each of those four levels, they are as follows:
- Low-dose effects kick in at between 2 g and 4 g.
- Low full-spectrum effects kick in at around 5 g and strengthen with 6-7 g.
- Strong full-spectrum effects are around 7-10 g. For many people, the upper end of this level is just too much, but it’s far more tolerable with Green Borneo kratom the most other green strains.
- That kratom high, that delicious kratom rush mixed with calm, usually occurs above 10 g. For most people, it’s in the region of 10-14 g of Green Borneo. It’s not recommended to take that much kratom of any type unless you know what you’re doing.
Green Vs Red Borneo Kratom
Red Borneo kratom is pretty much your standard, classic red kratom strain. It will deliver an increase in calmness and pain relief. At lower doses you’ll get more energy and focus, while at higher doses it delivers a blissed-out feeling.
So it’s more intense at one end of the spectrum compared to Green Borneo. Green Borneo in comparison to Red Borneo will give you more energy unless the dose is really high. Let’s say you take 8 g of Green Borneo kratom. You’ll still be in control, you’ll be rushing, happy, a little unfocused, but you’ll be sharp, full of energy, and very calm.
Take 8 g of Red Borneo and you’ll have a deep calm, with lots of pain relief. You’ll still be lucid, but you won’t have the energy mentally and physically that you will have with Green Borneo.
Find Real Green Borneo Kratom For Sale
The conclusion of this Green Borneo kratom review has to be that it’s a brilliant kratom for beginners. It’s mild unless you get to a very high dose, and it’s balanced, delivering calmness and pain relief to some degree, and mental and physical sharpness to some degree without either being overwhelming.
But none of this is going to happen unless you can buy 100% pure kratom in the first place to experiment with.
There are three places I’ve found who have real Green Borneo kratom for sale that is guaranteed pure, and imported directly from the regions it’s made in. These three recommended kratom sellers are:
- The Evergreen Tree is relatively new to me, and I’ve only ordered from them once about a month ago. But it arrived quickly, and the kratom is exceptional quality. What’s interesting about these guys is that although they only sell powder, you can select the strength of that powder, with a low alkaloid percentage, and a slightly higher one for a higher price.
- Coastline Kratom is the classic USA-based kratom vendor. They been around since 2015, and have a brilliant track record. They are the first place I go to for my kratom generally, and I’ve bought Green Borneo kratom from them several times. They sell it in capsules and powder. The capsules are more expensive, but they are brilliant if you are a beginner, or if you are dosing on the move because you don’t have to taste the kratom or worry about weighing the powder.
- BuyKratom is my third recommended Green Borneo retailer. They only sell loose powder kratom, but it’s really good quality. Prices are about the same as Coastline Kratom, and both Coastline and these guys are slightly more expensive than The Evergreen Tree. But from the purity reports I’ve seen, you are paying for a slightly higher alkaloid content.